Banner

Banner

Wednesday, January 8, 2014

two years

I let this rest for a little while as I pursued school and ended up getting married in the meantime to my wonderful husband.  I am now at a point where I really want to pick this back up and really get it off the ground.  My goal is to bake and sell quality products that would meet people's baking needs.  Gluten-free, dairy-free, peanut-free, egg-free, you-name-it-free.  Anything that has to do with allergies or a personal preference of what to/not to eat.  I really love doing wedding cakes and would really like to have more of those to do.  I want another aspect of my business to be offering in-home cooking classes.  All this revolves around cooking, I know, but maybe you're not getting the point: I love to cook!  I sell Pampered Chef also and I get to go into people's homes and cook for them and sell items that I love to use, and it is so much fun for me.
Ways you (yes, you!) can support me in my business:
1. Encourage me.  I am excited and nervous embarking on a new adventure, and it's a little scary at times and can get discouraging.
2. I really believe that networking is going to be key here.  Like Joyful Vagabond Bakery on Facebook, tell your friends, family, neighbors etc. about Joyful Vagabond Bakery.
3. If you haven't tried my carrot cake, I have references that say it is the best carrot cake that they have ever had.  So, maybe it's about time you order one?  (and yes, I can make it gluten-free!)


Wedding cake I made for my sister in law's wedding:




No comments:

Post a Comment